Monday, November 8, 2010

Gift Idea for the Holidays

I love have pretty things, and pretty things made by people I know are the very best.

This last Friday night I went to the opening of a local artist that I really admire.

She and a friend have been working together for the last three years (I think that is what they said) to bring this project to life.













I think they are beautiful!  I bought two decks, one for me and one for a super duper special friend who doesn't know they will be coming her way shortly.

I love giving things to people!

Anyway, enough about me...

Mara Berendt Friedman and Trinity Harris are the creators of this lovely project and if you are in any way inclined towards this sort of thing, pop out to the web site and order your very own deck!  You won't be disappointed.  I promise.

They would make great gifts for the impending Holidays!


 http://www.rainbowwarriorawaken.com/page/page/7766890.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment