Monday, September 13, 2010

The Reverse Graffiti Project

My cousin Derek shared this on Facebook and I stole it from him.  He isn't really my cousin, he is Marcus' cousin, but I have known him since he was a little whipper snapper of a thing, so I consider him my cousin too.  He was 11 when Marcus and I started dating, approximately 153 years ago.  I distinctly remember everyone yelling at poor little Derek (He is the youngest of 7 boy cousins, Marcus being the oldest) because when we would all watch a movie together, he would tell us what was going to happen moments before it came on screen.  He has come a long way since then.  He is all grown up and I hope grown out of that habit.  

Anyway, I stole this from Derek, he is alway posting interesting things about art and really all sorts of different things.

Thank you Derek!

This is why I am sharing this.

1. I like innovative things...people doing things outside the box.

2.  I love when people use things that already exist, change them, and make them into art.

3.  I love art.

4.  I LOVE gorilla art...people doing art where and when they aren't suppose to.  

5.  I love when people incorporate local images and themes in their work.

5.  I love pressure washers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment